Advertise
With Us 
ChronicPainSite.com Foundation, Inc Personal Homepage
Please, if you have not Donated lately we need your help.
Click here to find out how YOU can help
  Advertise
With Us 

FAQ FAQ   Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To Our FB page      

Login
Register
---------
ChronicPainSite.com Foundation, Inc
RULES
Navigation
Main Page
Forum Home
About Us
Site Information
Our Advisors
Articles Home
Faces of Pain
Recipe Section
No Pain Pain Scale No Pain

FAQ
Member Control Panel
Login
Register
Walking Conversion Chart

DC's Stories

CP Man Stories

Donate

Cory's Blog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
Author
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cory's Blog
    Posted: Sep/16/2009 at 2:31pm
I have been having real bad pain and muscle spams in my right lower stomach,i have had 2 hernia  surgurys there,my doctor checked it this morning,and he said he felt a lump.so i am going to see a surgeon next week....
Moderate disc protrusion at L-5 S-1 midly indenting the vertral surface of the thecal sac andcontacting both S1 nerves , meds Vicadin 10mg    neurotin 1200mg ..robaxin 7.5mg ,nortriplyne 100mg ....
Tinkerbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2009 at 2:45pm
Oh dear Cory, I'm so sorry to hear that, do let us know how you make out after you see him?  Do you take any medications for it?  Sorry I'm not terribly familiar with hernias

Take care
Donna
L1/L2 protrusion with a piece migrating
L4/L5 small bulge
L5/S1 bone on bone, non-operable
DDD and osteoarthritis
2000 disc herniation L5-S1 had micro discectomy, failed. Right leg/foot numbness & sciatica. Permanent nerve damage in right leg/foot along with radiculopathy and neuropathic pain and Drop foot.
SI Joint & Facet Joint Injections with some relief.

NATIONAL SUICIDE HELPLINE 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
http://www.crisisclinic.org/
IN THE UK 0845790 90 90
http://www.samaritans.org/

For help for many things...
Canada: http://www.211Canada.ca/
U.S.: http://www.211.org/
imchunks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imchunks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2009 at 3:36pm
Cory,

I am so sorry.  I hope your visit with the surgeon next week will bring you some answers.  I hope that in the mean time you are not in constant pain.  Did your doctor give you anything to help you with the pain till you can get into the surgeon?

Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing.
Judy

LUMBAR: lumbar herniated disc almost all non-surgical treatments available have been tried. (5) laminectomies on lumbar spine 1982-2001, Failed fusion of L4 L5 in April, 2005; Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) March,2007

CERVICAL: Cervical herniated disc, Anterior cervical discectomy & fusion (ACDF C5-7)November, 2007

OTHER ISSUES: DDD, Polyneuropathy, Occipital Neuralgia, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Carpal Tunnel, High Blood Pressure, Hardening of the Arteries.

NERVE DAMAGE: Bilateral Peroneal, Tibial and Sural Nerves of lower legs, feet and ankles (damage caused by previous back surgeries).
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2009 at 3:42pm
Cory,

Just wanted to say as the others have that I will be looking for your post regarding the surgeon's appointment next week, and hope that your pain levels will stay down.  You sure have been through some tough times lately.  Stevie

Please donate to help Chronicpainsite.com continue to help others.

My journey with chronic pain began over 30 years ago, while as a young nurse working spinal rehab, I injured my back lifting a patient. I am now fused from L2-S1. I have multiple thoracic and cervical issues. I'm a retired RN/PA and I know and understand the frustrations on both ends of the treatment spectrum of dealing with CP. It's been my goal since 2008, when we started this site, to reach out and help as many people in pain as possible. We will continue the fight as long as we can. Please, if you can help us continue to help you and others, donate. Thank you.
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2009 at 4:57pm
Thnx ladies,i have vicadin for the pain,i am getting used to the pain,i had  the las surgury in 2002,i have had scar tissue pain ever since that surgury...

Edited by bigcat - Sep/17/2009 at 2:01am
Moderate disc protrusion at L-5 S-1 midly indenting the vertral surface of the thecal sac andcontacting both S1 nerves , meds Vicadin 10mg    neurotin 1200mg ..robaxin 7.5mg ,nortriplyne 100mg ....
TKDmomOF3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKDmomOF3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2009 at 8:52pm
Cory,
I just saw your post.  I am so sorry to hear about the hernia.  You just can't catch a break lately.  Hopefully the doc will be able to help you quickly.  In the meantime, I'll be thinking about you. 
Take care of yourself.
Anna
Injured 9/06 herniated L5-S1,2/07 Micro-D;disk colapsed,Discogram 4/08**Surgery:360 fusion w/ hardware L5-S1 on 5/12/08** Had a SCS 7/2009, was great while it lasted, removed 4/2011, the lead moved. Tapered off pain meds 5/2011...8 months later the pain had gotten so high, I slowly went back on fentynal patch with norco for breakthrough. Out of work sinc 11/1/10.

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." -- Bruce Lee
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2009 at 2:02am
Originally posted by TKDmomOF3 TKDmomOF3 wrote:

Cory,
I just saw your post.  I am so sorry to hear about the hernia.  You just can't catch a break lately.  Hopefully the doc will be able to help you quickly.  In the meantime, I'll be thinking about you. 
Take care of yourself.
Anna
Thnx Anna
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 7:18pm
I just got back from the surgeon,he said there was a pretty good size growth,just left of my hernia incision,i am going to have a ct scan on monday to see how large the growth is,and then thursday i will see the surgeon again,i am tired of the pain,it feels  like a hard knot and i am in pain 24/7,the vacadin does help,but i want the pain to stop...

Edited by bigcat - Sep/25/2009 at 7:53pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 7:29pm
Sorry to hear that you've got that pain Cory, and it's bad enough to have that daily pain, then to have a new one added on now.  Let us know what the surgeon says about the CT Scan and if you require surgery ok?

In the meantime, just take it easy.

Take care
Donna
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis
2000 disc herniation L5-S1 had micro discectomy, failed. Right leg/foot numbness & sciatica. Permanent nerve damage in right leg/foot along with radiculopathy and neuropathic pain and Drop foot.

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 8:21pm
Oh Cory,

Well, at least you have things rolling at a good pace now with the Scan Monday and then seeing the Surgeon a few days later.  Hopefully you will have some answers and get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Know that I am thinking about you and all that you are going through with your own pain and possible surgery and your Dad and other family issues.  You surely have more on your plate right now than you should have.

Hugs Cory.  Stevie

My journey with chronic pain began over 30 years ago, while as a young nurse working spinal rehab, I injured my back lifting a patient. I am now fused from L2-S1. I have multiple thoracic and cervical issues. I'm a retired RN/PA and I know and understand the frustrations on both ends of the treatment spectrum of dealing with CP. It's been my goal since 2008, when we started this site, to reach out and help as many people in pain as possible. We will continue the fight as long as we can. Please, if you can help us continue to help you and others, donate. Thank you.
imchunks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imchunks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 9:38pm
Cory,

I am so sorry that you are having so much pain.  I will be praying for you that they find and can fix whatever is causing the pain. 

Take care and keep in touch,
Judy

LUMBAR: lumbar herniated disc almost all non-surgical treatments available have been tried. (5) laminectomies on lumbar spine 1982-2001, Failed fusion of L4 L5 in April, 2005; Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) March,2007

CERVICAL: Cervical herniated disc, Anterior cervical discectomy & fusion (ACDF C5-7)November, 2007

OTHER ISSUES: DDD, Polyneuropathy, Occipital Neuralgia, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Carpal Tunnel, High Blood Pressure, Hardening of the Arteries.

NERVE DAMAGE: Bilateral Peroneal, Tibial and Sural Nerves of lower legs, feet and ankles (damage caused by previous back surgeries).
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2009 at 2:51am
Thanx everyone,i hope that he can take care of the scar tissue,it has been bothering me since 2003,my dad  is having a mri of is brain tomorrow,they think he might also have a tumor inhis brain,so thing are not looking to good for him right now,i will post if he has a tumor in his brain,i think the are going to do the surgery to remove the tumors in his lungs,but i dont know when yet.....

Edited by bigcat - Sep/26/2009 at 3:26am
TKDmomOF3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKDmomOF3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 10:10am
Cory,
I hope that the scan and doctors appt give you an answer.  Good luck with it.  I hope they are able to relieve your pain. 
Good luck to your Dad too.  I'll be thinking of you both.
Anna
Injured 9/06 herniated L5-S1,2/07 Micro-D;disk colapsed,Discogram 4/08**Surgery:360 fusion w/ hardware L5-S1 on 5/12/08** Had a SCS 7/2009, was great while it lasted, removed 4/2011, the lead moved. Tapered off pain meds 5/2011...8 months later the pain had gotten so high, I slowly went back on fentynal patch with norco for breakthrough. Out of work sinc 11/1/10.

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." -- Bruce Lee
Spicey View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 6:34pm
Good luck with your scan tomorrow Cory.  You have so much going on at the moment I can't imagine how hard it is to try and keep on top of things.  I'm thinking of you and your Dad. Please let us know when you have any news.

Hugs, Spicey
42 yrs old, chronic pain for 21 years.
Decompression/stabilisation surgery with Dynesys Apr'04, revision with PLIF fusion Oct'08, SCS installed Apr'10. Injured neck in a stair fall in July '09.
Failed Back Surgery Sydrome & Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2011.
2014 diagnosed with Adenomyosis and Endometriosis. Surgery to thermalize the endometriosis in May '15
Also suffer from non-epileptic seizures brought on by pain.
Nevro high frequency SCS unit fitted in Feb 2016
Also suffer from anxiety & depression.
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2009 at 3:47pm
i had the Ct scan Monday i will see the surgeon Thursday afternoon,i will update the thread tomorrow.....
Spicey View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2009 at 4:27pm
Good luck with the surgeon's visit tomorrow.
Decompression/stabilisation surgery with Dynesys Apr'04, revision with PLIF fusion Oct'08, SCS installed Apr'10. Injured neck in a stair fall in July '09.
2014 diagnosed with Adenomyosis and Endometriosis. Surgery to thermalize the endometriosis in May '15
imchunks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imchunks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2009 at 9:44pm
Cory,

It sounds like you are going to have a very busy day tomorrow.  Please remember to take care of yourself while you are being there for your Dad and through your doctors appointment.

I hope that you get some answers tomorrow and they can do something to help you with the pain you are having. 

Take care,
Judy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2009 at 6:18am
Good luck Cory, will be watching for your post hun
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

Katmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2009 at 6:49pm
Cory,

I'm so sorry to hear about both you and your Dad.  Please update us when you can, k? I'll be praying for you and your Dad and am hoping for the best. 

Hug
Kat

1991 Disc Excision L5-S1 for herniated disc.

1996 During routine laparoscopy for endometriosis, had multiple pelvic and bladder nerves burned, resulting in neuralgia and dysfunction of nerves & organs in left pelvis, leg, groin, etc.. Have tried many treatments with varying success.

4/28&30/08 ALIF & PLIF L4-S1 for congenital stenosis, re-herniation,disk tears.

4/27/2009 Hardware removal surgery
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2009 at 8:22pm
Thnxc Kat,i just got back from  my surgeon,i have a nodule on my lower right side that is pressing against a nerve,he want to remove it,and the cut the nerve ending,i had the same thing on my left side,i had it done in 1995,i have been pain free on that side,it seems it it is never ending with these hernias,i have had 6 hernia  surgery,this will be the 7th
Spicey View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2009 at 11:42am
I guess it's good news that he can do something to help, and hopefully you will be pain free on the left side after this surgery.  I know it still sucks that you  need yet another surgery, but hopefully it will be lucky 7 and it will be the last!

Take care, Spicey
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2009 at 4:44pm
Cory,

Do you know when the surgery is going to be scheduled?  I know you are frustrated with so many of these, but hopefully this will relieve that awful pain you have been having.  Hugs to you, Stevie

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2009 at 11:39pm
thnx  everyone,it is on the right side where i will have the surgery,i called them today,the surgeon hadnt written up the order,so they will next week to tell me when,i  am think some- where around the 21st of this month...
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2009 at 6:10pm
My surgery will be on the 27th of this month,my younger sister is going to take me,thnx for all of your support.... 

Edited by bigcat - Oct/05/2009 at 6:10pm
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2009 at 6:20pm
Cory---

Make sure to do a post in the Upcoming Surgery Forum so that we won't miss it.  OK?

I know that you are going to be very glad to have this behind you.  StevieThumbs%20Up

Spicey View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2009 at 9:43am
Not long to wait Cory. Hope it goes well, Spicey
imchunks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imchunks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2009 at 1:48pm
Cory,

I am glad that they have set your surgery and that you don't have to wait a long time to get some relief.  Do you have adequate pain medications to help you get to the surgery date?  I hate to think that you are justing biting the bullet till surgery time. 

Take care and let us know how you are doing during this waiting period and then again after surgery.

Lots of hugs, HugHugHug
HugJudy

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2009 at 10:11pm
Thnx ladies,i am going to the doctor in the morning so he can adjust my pain medicine,the pain was real bad today,so i hope tomorrow he can get me a better pain medicine......
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2009 at 10:17pm

Good for you Cory---

I believe that you have been on Vicoden.  You probably need a stronger class of narcotic right now.  Look at the "Medical Information and More" forum and the first thread in there on Pain Meds for Chronic Pain Patients.  I hope that it may help you.  Stevie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2009 at 9:22am
Thanks for the update Cory, best of luck with your sugery, I'm sure you'll be relieved to have that pain gone once and for all.

Will be watching for your post after your sugery.  Do hope you get stronger pain meds until then.

Take care
Donna
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2009 at 2:45pm
Thnx,i talked to my doctor this morning he refilled my vicadin es,and gave me morphine er.....
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2009 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by bigcat bigcat wrote:

Thnx,i talked to my doctor this morning he refilled my vicadin es,and gave me morphine er.....
Thumbs%20Up

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/19/2009 at 11:02pm
i had my blood test and ekg done this morning, i also picked up my pain medicine,so i am already for my surgery next  Tuesday,my dads is tomorrow morning,i will let everyone know how he did...
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/20/2009 at 12:20am
Best of luck Cory.  for you and you Dad.

What a trying time for you and your family, and I so hope that you will both do very well.

Love and hugs, Stevie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/20/2009 at 6:55am
Postive thoughts and prayers for you and your family Cory, please let us know how your Dad's surgery goes today?

Take care of you too,
Hugs
Donna
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 3:00pm
Thnx everyone,tomorrow is my big day,hopefully i will get rid of some of my pain,...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 3:07pm
Cory, I thought you cancelled your surgery for tomorrow because of your Dad?  Or am I mistaken?
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 3:23pm
Ok I just checked your post on your Dad, and see you edited it that you are having it.  You know we wish you the best Cory and do post when you're able to, let us know how you're doing?
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 4:46pm
Good luck tomorrow Cory and please let us know how you are doing as soon as you can.

All the best to you Cory!!!  Stevie

Spicey View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 9:09pm
Best of luck Cory, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  Hugs! Spicey
imchunks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imchunks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 10:34pm
I will add my Best of Luck wishes for your day tomorrow also.  Please relax and let the surgeon do what he is good at, then recover quickly. 

Lots of hugs and good thoughts coming your way,
Judy

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2009 at 3:22pm
Thnx everyone,i am home,the surgery went real good,he was able to get the nodule out,i am resting with a ice pack, to reduce the swelling,i am going to take a nap,they sent me home with oxycodne,thnx for saying prayers for me, my weight had gone down to 164lbs,i am going to try and eat more,now that i wont be in as much pain... 

Edited by bigcat - Oct/27/2009 at 3:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2009 at 3:50pm
Welcome home Coryy and that is great news that the surgery was a success!  Now you make sure you take it easy and look after yourself you hear?  Surgery is surgery no matter what, and I'm sure you'll be able to eat more as your appetite comes back once you're healing!

Take care hun
Donna
L4/L5 small bulge
DDD and osteoarthritis

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90

TKDmomOF3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKDmomOF3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2009 at 5:04pm
Cory,
I am so very happy to hear that your surgery went well.  I hope you recovery goes just as well!
Anna

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2009 at 6:08pm
Great News, Cory.

You rest and take care.  You do need to get some weight on, once you are feeling better and things calm down at home.  Hopefully your appetite will improve.  Hugs to you, Stevie

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2009 at 10:32pm
Thnx ladies,i am going to talk to my doctor next month about the weight loss,it has become a problem now,i will ask him to send me to a gastric doctor,maybe all the diarrea has something to do with it,the last time i was at this weight i was 15,,i feel like ,when i eat i feel full and i eat small amounts,i have never had a eating problem before,i love food,but i have had 7 hernia surgerys,and it has taken  its toll on my stomach and pelvic ,i dont know if being in pain can cause you not to have an appetite,when i was 233lb i felt good,now i feel real weak with my back and other problems and stress..it is hard to talk about it...i have been worried about it for over a year now............ 
bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2009 at 3:28pm
My pain is pretty bad today,it  feels like when i had my last hernia surgery,i can hardly move,i am going to stay in bed today.
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2009 at 4:21pm
Cory,

If your pain continues to get worse, please call the Surgeon and let them know that the pain medication is not working.  You shouldn't be in so much pain.

I agree that you need to see a GI Doctor once you are recovered as you should not be having these bouts of diarrhea and you have lost too much weight.  So, please do ask for a referral and get this checked out as soon as you can.

Take care Cory, Stevie

bigcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2009 at 2:26pm
Thnx Stevie ,i am going to see the doctor on the 11th,my lousy brother started a fight with me,tuesday the day i came home,i guess my mom said he is going be thrown out,he is stealing from stores,and getting gift cards and then  he returns the stolen stuff,i think he is going back to  jail pretty soon,you cant keep doing that,they will catch him sooner or later..
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2009 at 4:32pm
Oh Cory,

Just stay away from him and keep your door locked and stay safe. 

You need your energy to get well.  Sorry you are still dealing with all of these hassles.  Stevie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>