Advertise
With Us 
ChronicPainSite.com Foundation, Inc Personal Homepage
Please, if you have not Donated lately we need your help.
Click here to find out how YOU can help
  Advertise
With Us 

FAQ FAQ   Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New FP Group.. LIFE WITH CHRONIC PAIN
How you can get more control of your health and life.
Click Here
To Our FB page      

Login
Register
---------
ChronicPainSite.com Foundation, Inc
RULES
Navigation
Main Page
Forum Home
About Us
Site Information
Our Advisors
Articles Home
Faces of Pain
Recipe Section
No Pain Pain Scale No Pain

FAQ
Member Control Panel
Login
Register
Walking Conversion Chart

DC's Stories

CP Man Stories

Donate

What food do you detest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member
I Donated to CPS 2013-2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What food do you detest
    Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 7:57am
This is an easy game - I am sure we all have food that is an insult to the to the plate it has been dumped and the choice eat it or starve

A story is allowed - so I'll start

I can't stand cauliflower, cooked silver beet I view with distrust and mashing potatoes is an insult to potatoes, and cold fatty meat - for example and having it all on the same plate - enough said

Let's try it - we all have to eat and that meal appeared too often when I was growing up

You can tell us what was served in situations where you have no control - I can't be the only person who had been confronted with a meal that is scary

You don't have to tell the story - if you like - just add the food that made you think of an extended fast - well at least that meal

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 7:59am
Goat cheese

Please donate to help Chronicpainsite.com continue to help others.

My journey with chronic pain began over 30 years ago, while as a young nurse working spinal rehab, I injured my back lifting a patient. I am now fused from L2-S1. I have multiple thoracic and cervical issues. I'm a retired RN/PA and I know and understand the frustrations on both ends of the treatment spectrum of dealing with CP. It's been my goal since 2008, when we started this site, to reach out and help as many people in pain as possible. We will continue the fight as long as we can. Please, if you can help us continue to help you and others, donate. Thank you.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 8:03am
Gee - that was quick Stevie

I can't bear the thought of goat cheese - or any goat product I can think of

dbarbeau48 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbarbeau48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 10:23am
Liver! As a kid we had liver every week. Most of my chewed up liver ended up hidden in my napkin.
Five knee surgeries from 1970 to 2000. Knee replacement in 2000.Spinal stenosis surgery in May of 2002. Diagnosed with Pseudogout in 2005, effecting hands, knees, and shoulders. Emergency surgery in March of 2006 for spinal infection of L 2 and L 3. During surgery, discovered I had Cauda Equina Syndrome. Spine became unstable after surgery and had 360 fusion with 10 pedicle screws, plates and rods in April of 2007. Retired early as a high school principal. Recently, have had trigger finger surgery on both hands as well as surgery for severe bi-lateral Carpal Tunnel disease.
Hangingon View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 10:50am
veal, I don't like the consistency of it in any form.
cindylou_38 View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindylou_38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 2:16pm
Olives.
Crisis Service
Local 905-666-0483
Toll free 1-800-742-1890
tkay View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 7:22pm
Brussel Sprouts and Liver

I am sure there are other foods I don't like also. I usually try them once and maybe have them again if it would offend someone if I didn't.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 10:20pm
Wow - I agree with so much

Brussels sprouts and liver -
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 10:35pm
Anything with artificial sweeteners

My journey with chronic pain began over 30 years ago, while as a young nurse working spinal rehab, I injured my back lifting a patient. I am now fused from L2-S1. I have multiple thoracic and cervical issues. I'm a retired RN/PA and I know and understand the frustrations on both ends of the treatment spectrum of dealing with CP. It's been my goal since 2008, when we started this site, to reach out and help as many people in pain as possible. We will continue the fight as long as we can. Please, if you can help us continue to help you and others, donate. Thank you.
Hangingon View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/30/2014 at 10:35pm
I just found out the hard way I can't eat dates. My Dr told me to increase fiber, I got sooo sick from them. Sigh another thing I can't eat. Gee I wonder why I don't enjoy eating.

Elizabeth
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2014 at 1:59am
I thought I was allergic to eggs - but I'm not - I'm allergic to Sulphur Dioxide - a gas produced inside an egg present inside the egg before it goes off - but absent in a fresh egg

So eggs - darn it - I can never trust how old they are unless I have the hens - and I did for years
Tas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2014 at 4:38am
Anything green is obscene.

Ken

L1/2 Mild bilateral facet astropathy. L2/3 same as L1/2. L3/4 ditto. L4/5 Disc bulge indenting anterior thecal sac. Bilateral facet astropathy. Mild canal and left foraminal stenosis. L5/S1 Severe disc narrowing with extensive osteophytes. Broad based disc osteophyte protusion indenting anterior thecal sac and resulting in a right foraminal stenosis. Exiting L5 nerves intact. Osteophytic contact with descending right S1 nerve root. Conclusion_ Severe degenerative disc changes L5/S1 with disc-osteophyte protusion. Moderate disc bulge L4/L5 Moderate central spinal stenosis with obileration of the epidural fat and distortion of the thecal sac. L5/1 Decreased disc height and signal. Super Ventricular Tachacardia. (SVT) Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis knees and hips.
Rocken Roni View Drop Down
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2014 at 5:38am
Of course, liver, Ketchup and Gravy patatoe chips, Vodka straight up. ha

Until one has felt the Love of an animal,
a part of their Soul remains Unawakened.

Unknown

1st injured Feb, 1997. Was told it was "Soft Tissue" and sent back to work - no X-rays
Late 1997 attended 1st Rehab Program to strengthen back. Mid 98 PCP took me off work. Tried going back to work over the next couple years, mostly off work due to pain.
June 2000, met with OS for first time. Did MRI , damage was L5-S1 totally blown out. Surgery done Jan, 2001.
Another Rehab program late 2001, attempted to go back to work early 2002. Slipped on water, fell flat on back screw fusion broke.
Went to 3rd Rehab program summer 2002.
Oct 2003 - 2nd Surgery, due to broken screw, had to operate from the front.
No improvement. Attended 4th Rehab program in 2004, at time It was decided NO work.
March 2006, had 3rd Surgery, this time fusion and instrumentation from Si to L3.
June 2008 Surgeon finally admitted I had Failed Back Surgery.
August 2009 WCB Finally put me on Long Term Disability
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2014 at 8:12am
Broccoli - I wish they would make it chocolate flavoured - and I don't feel that way about other food I would rather not eat
plum View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2014 at 8:39am
Liver, kidney and fish with it's head on.
7 years of back pain with small tears L3-4/L4-5, but able to walk 4-5 miles a day until Jan 2013 when groin pain began. PT and other therapy made things worse. Back pain increased to where I could only sit for a few minutes, limiting ability to drive or socialize. Slowly improving now. Last MRI April 2014 showed annular tear at L3/4, bulging disc L4/5 and several large tarlov cysts in lower thoracic and sacral nerve roots. Large haemangioma T9. Chronic back pain.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2014 at 8:38am
I was in hospital having surgery - and it was my first meal since - and I was in the process of getting an appetite for anything that had a mother and anything that didn't

So I took the lid of the soup - aaaahhhhhh - it was mushroom and I get sick eating them

Okay - main meal - I have already mentioned my problem with eggs unless I owned their mothers - and there was a mountain of it

Dessert - they cannot stuff up dessert - but rhubarb pie - failed on all accounts

Where did they get the idea for this meal

They asked me if I would like some sandwiches - yes - that would be okay

And they brought in egg and lettuce

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2014 at 6:40pm
Processed anything----make it freshApprove

naildriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naildriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2014 at 12:21pm
cottage cheese
gary...loss of lumbar lordosis.,disc desiccation at L3-4,4-5 5-s1. at L3-4, abroad based disc bulge w/ left paracentral disc herniation w/ ipsilateral foraminal compromise and annulus tear.ligamentum flavum hypertrophy and facet arthropathy at L3-4.at L4-5,central disc herniation superimposed on a disc bulge with effacement of epidural space and thecal sac indentation.bilateral neural foraminal compromise. at L5-s1, a broad based right paracentral disc herniation with effacement of anterior epidural space and spinal canal stenosis and right lateral recess stenosis.broad based herniation at c3 and c-4.bilateral herniations at T7-8,8-9 withannulus tear.lumbosacral spondylosis.lumbago.roter cuff syndrone.migraines.30mg morphine sulfate, 10mg vicoden,neurontin,10mg valium.
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support
I Donated to CPS 2013/14/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2014 at 2:45pm
i love all food even food for thought....
parkinsons disease.men1 genetic disorder. endocrine tumors in pituitary gland and pancreas. carpel tunnel syndrome. spinal stenosis.sleep apnea.vast knowledge of crutches and wheelchairs.borderline diabetic.gerd. both hips replaced. spinal stimulator. 7 spine surgeries/fusions. pain pump trial.Thrombocytopenia. no spleen.
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2014 at 4:09pm
Goat cheese----and I adore ALL other cheeses

Hangingon View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2014 at 6:24pm
ewwww veal
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2014 at 1:14pm
liver, heart, kidney pie, chicken livers,

Unknown

1st injured Feb, 1997. Was told it was "Soft Tissue" and sent back to work - no X-rays
Late 1997 attended 1st Rehab Program to strengthen back. Mid 98 PCP took me off work. Tried going back to work over the next couple years, mostly off work due to pain.
June 2000, met with OS for first time. Did MRI , damage was L5-S1 totally blown out. Surgery done Jan, 2001.
Another Rehab program late 2001, attempted to go back to work early 2002. Slipped on water, fell flat on back screw fusion broke.
No improvement. Attended 4th Rehab program in 2004, at time It was decided NO work.
March 2006, had 3rd Surgery, this time fusion and instrumentation from Si to L3.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2014 at 1:36pm
I agree with that Roni - I think all of those are offal

When I buy fish and chips I prefer King George Whiting - beautiful fish - my daughter groans - she says she can taste the dirt - they all eat flake

Flake comes from school shark - I think that's disgusting
Nikoma View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2014 at 3:29pm
Mmmm veal.  I like veal.  I like goat cheese too.  My best lady is allergic to cow milk so it's all goat or sheep for her.  We've even started cooking with it.

What I can't stand is sushi.  I went with my friends to try it and they were paying so of course I had to eat some.  Guess what?  Raw fish, tastes like raw fish.  I've always hated the smell of raw fish or someone cleaning a fish and that's exactly what it tasted like.  

“Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.” ― Doreen Valiente --- Diagnosis: Endometriosis. PCOS. Major Depression. Inflamatory Autoimmune Disorder. Undifferentiated Spondyloarthropathy. Fibromyalgia. Dystonia. Reverse Cervical Lordosis. C1 twisted 1.5° to the left. Moderate to Severe Arthritis in L2, L3, L4 & L5, as well as S1, S2 & S3. Muscle and Nerve damage in right leg, permanent left ankle injury.
Hangingon View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2014 at 3:34pm
Oh I have to Agree Niko, never tried and never will. Eww just the thought.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2014 at 7:41pm
Me too

I have a Japanese friend who goes to Hiroshima to visit her mother as often as she can -

She loves sushi - but she not eat it in Australia
don'
I have seen signs in some supermarkets warning the great Australian Fish-n-chips and pies-at-the-football warnings about eating raw fish - but their product is prepared by someone who is qualified

But I just don't trust it

So I fugu it
naildriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naildriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2014 at 11:40pm
lambsquarter-its a wild green my grandmother made me eat as young boy 
gary...loss of lumbar lordosis.,disc desiccation at L3-4,4-5 5-s1. at L3-4, abroad based disc bulge w/ left paracentral disc herniation w/ ipsilateral foraminal compromise and annulus tear.ligamentum flavum hypertrophy and facet arthropathy at L3-4.at L4-5,central disc herniation superimposed on a disc bulge with effacement of epidural space and thecal sac indentation.bilateral neural foraminal compromise. at L5-s1, a broad based right paracentral disc herniation with effacement of anterior epidural space and spinal canal stenosis and right lateral recess stenosis.broad based herniation at c3 and c-4.bilateral herniations at T7-8,8-9 withannulus tear.lumbosacral spondylosis.lumbago.roter cuff syndrone.migraines.30mg morphine sulfate, 10mg vicoden,neurontin,10mg valium.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2014 at 12:28am
I was made to eat boiled spinach - re-volt-ing stuff

I haven't heard of lamb's quarter - but I have an idea

Heyred1972 View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyred1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2015 at 11:46am
Cooked or canned spinach..eww, yuck, nasty. My mother (real hateful broad not my step mommy who is my mom in every sense of the word) anyway, my mother would make me eat it right out of the can as a punishment... such horrid stuff.
Though I love baby spinach in my salads.

Any fish except tuna fish in the can and fish sticks that are coated in potatoes.
Seafood...all of it is gross!
Time is the coin of your life. It's the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you `Carl Sanburg
L2-L3 show early degenerative changes
L4-L5 disc bulge, disc protrusion with bilateral foraminal encroachment & lumbar spondylosis, facets are hypertrophic.
L5-S1 disc bulge, central annular protrusion with left foraminal encroachment & lumbar spondylosis
C3-C4 disc bulge & spondylosis, right stenosis
C4-C5 disc bulge & spondylosis, disc protrusion, osteoarthritis, bilateral foraminal stenosis
C5-C6 disc bulge & spondylosis, osteoarthritis, foraminal stenosis bilateral & central
C6-C7 disc bulge & sponsylosis, foraminal stenosis bilateral & central with bone spurs
All of the ligaments between C4-C7 have begun thickening
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2015 at 9:49pm
Hey Red

I agree - some food is an insult to the plate it's sitting on and an insult to the stomach and I got my own back after been forced to eat spinach - I threw up all over the floor - and not just the spinach and I was too young and too sick to be made to clean it up myself

Raw greens of most kinds are great - I eat a lot of green stuff - baby spinach used to be one of them but I got food poisoning when there was a batch of contaminated baby spinach - that is - the plants themselves were contaminated - and I have lost my interest in baby spinach now - but happily eat the spinach I have growing in my garden raw.

I do not like tuna either and fish sticks coated in potatoes - eeww horrible

I love salmon - but those prawns all lying pink and innocent with their black eyes looking at me - can't eat them - or shell fish -

I can't mashed potato - it's an insult to potatoes - even steamed potatoes can be really nice with some butter and mint - but don't mash mine - I like them baked and chips too

Perhaps I am only half Irish - but the Irish love vegetables - they have four every mealtime - baked potato, mashed potato, steamed potato and chipsWink
Heyred1972 View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyred1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2015 at 2:16am
I have never tried liver or gizzards but I am pretty sure that I would yarf if made to even try a little piece of it.... I am actually making a nasty face right now just at the thought.

And mushrooms, I have tried over and over to eat them and I simply can't. I seriously have almost fooled myself into thinking I am allergic to them.

Mashed potatoes are some of my favorites. Potatoes of pretty much any sort are delicious!

Oh and I lied, I had a slice of cheesecake today as well, with some cherries on top. Yummmmmoooo
Time is the coin of your life. It's the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you `Carl Sanburg
L2-L3 show early degenerative changes
L4-L5 disc bulge, disc protrusion with bilateral foraminal encroachment & lumbar spondylosis, facets are hypertrophic.
L5-S1 disc bulge, central annular protrusion with left foraminal encroachment & lumbar spondylosis
C3-C4 disc bulge & spondylosis, right stenosis
C4-C5 disc bulge & spondylosis, disc protrusion, osteoarthritis, bilateral foraminal stenosis
C5-C6 disc bulge & spondylosis, osteoarthritis, foraminal stenosis bilateral & central
C6-C7 disc bulge & sponsylosis, foraminal stenosis bilateral & central with bone spurs
All of the ligaments between C4-C7 have begun thickening
Hangingon View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member
I Donated to CPS 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hangingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2015 at 11:02am
Me I love mushrooms, a spinach salad with raw mushrooms and bacon bits-yum. I like liver and onions but with my health issues I was told I can't eat any organ food. I have a hard time eating stuff with gravy cause most the gravy today is made with wheat flour ,ours was made with corn starch. Beef stew is something I didn't like but I think that was the way my Mom made it the meat was always way to chewy. I would chew and chew and then gag.
Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2015 at 10:48pm
Red - I agree with you on the mushrooms - I don't like the smell much - and I thought that I was being intolerant because after all - each one is a real fun guy

Anyway - I friend of mine came to lunch and got two pies at a sandwich shop near here - and hers was mushroom but mine was plain

After a while she said

"I can't find any mushrooms in my pie" - and I stopped stuffing my face and looked and said - "That's cause they're in mine"

I stopped eating my pie but still - I went outside and rolfed all over my pavers - I think I did that when I was a kid - but I have forgotten - it's not the taste - they make me throw up
-
Elizabeth - I don't like any of that much at all - but I know how to make gravy without wheat flour - but then - I have to make a roast dinner and use the juices from the meat.

My brother and I could not tolerate meat fat - I still cut all the fat off and grill meat - but my mother would make braised steak and onions and object when my brother and I refused to eat. Years later she told me - she would try to make us eat it but at the same time we would throw up - it makes me wonder at times.

I don't like stew much to this day but when I am shopping with a helper I have had them comment on my purchasing the best cuts of the little bit of meat I buy - and the best vegetables - "Ah - the price - how can I afford that?"

I am only feeding myself and have strong feelings about the quality of the meat, fruit and vegetables I eat.

But meat fat - that has to be bad - they keep telling us about what food we need to eat or avoid to live longer - and I agree with that one

Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2015 at 1:49pm
plain Lemmon

Unknown

Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2015 at 11:07pm
Cauliflower and mash potatoes
I dislike both of them but put them together on the same plate and it's a pure insult to the vegetables, the plate, the cutlery, the tablecloth -
I could go on...............................but let's not 
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2015 at 11:10pm
I like new sm potatoes with dill and
phyll cheese, not mashed. Hummm.

Unknown

Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2015 at 4:52pm
I like ice-cream - I love ice-cream. I enjoy plain vanilla the best - I could eat vanilla ice-cream three times a day and call it breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't of course - but I feel terribly deprived if there is no ice-cream in the fridge.
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2015 at 4:55pm
I like coffee crisp icecream!!!

Unknown

Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2015 at 5:25pm
That sounds pretty cool Roni - I like coffee ice-cream too - and Rum and Raison

In fact going to an ice-cream bar is dangerous - there are so many different kinds of ice-cream I never know what to get - I could try everything
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2015 at 6:49pm
The best flavor of ice cream was at a village with a museum that sold ice cream different flavors but the best was their cheese cake flavor. It was fantastic.
Roni

Unknown

Merlin View Drop Down
Prior Member
Prior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2016 at 12:43am
I never forget this one - it causes me anguish -

I really dislike tea unless it's made properly in a tea pot

An so many people offer or suggest a cup of tea and I cringe.

If they give me breakfast in a public hospital they always bring tea - and depending on the whim of the tray-carriers - I might wangle coffee

I don't drink much coffee either -

But tea bags in a cup - ah Wilted-Flower

Post Reply Post Reply