Walking Conversion Chart

DC's Stories

CP Man Stories

Donate

Pain in my back and legs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pain in my back and legs
    Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 8:51am

Hi to all.  I am new here so first  kindly bear with me and allow me to write down my ailments.

I am a 61 year old man and have constant pain in my lower back which goes straight down to both my legs.  This has been growing steadily for some years now but since end of last year the pain flared up in such a way that now I cannot even turn in my bed.  When I put pressure on my heels burning pain soars up both my legs to my buttocks.  I cannot sneeze or cough heavily these adays and many times after using the toilet my right leg will seize up and feels as if it got shorter.  Many  evenings  I walk inclined like  an old man and sometimes when the pain is really bad I only can walk with my upper  body (from the hip) somewhat twisted at an angle to the left.

Years ago after an MRI I was diagnosed with multi level problems in my spine with the worst at levels L4/L5 and L/S1 where  my disc was seen completely destroyed and has type 2 Modic changes. The Orthopaedic Consultant and Trauma Surgeon told me and in such cases surgery will need to address both levels with a posterior lumbar inter-body fusion both at L4/5 and L5/S1.

However since I also have a history of cardiac problems (CABG with 4 grafts  12 years ago)  surgery was dismissed outright as it was a major undertaking in any circumstance.  So I was referred to the Pain Clinic.

Since then I underwent two Lumbar Epidural Steroids, one Bilateral L3/4 L4/5 L5/S1 Facet Joint Infiltration and a Thermal RF Bil L4/5 L5/S1 Faceet Joint Infiltration some five months ago.  Of these four the first one only worked because I had relief for about  2 years.  The following two wearied off after a few days.  The last one (in which I had great hope) didn’t even last one day.

During these past years I was prescribed with Arcoxia (I have a mild Hiatus Hernia), Lyrica, Tramadol and now with Palexia.  The last one I still haven’t yet tried.  At the moment I only take Panadol Advanced every six hours  but these give me only limited relief and when I am beyond endurance I have to use Voltaren 100MG suppositories.  These (Voltaren) is the only remaining medicine that gives me the most pain relief.  However lately I was advised to stay away from them and not to use them anymore (considering my heart condition). 

I am doubtful of undergoing anymore Epidural infiltrations unless I am told  that there are other types which might give me better and longer relief and I cannot risk anymore inserting too many suppositories .

I have tried everything from gels to heath pads, acupuncture, lumbar manual therapies , hydro-massages and indoor pool swimming.

I tried Lyrica for some 3 months but didn’t work well with me or rather I didn’t feel any improvement.  When I used Tramadol I didn’t take Panadols but these constipated badly  and still I had to use the suppositories.  Now I have been prescribed with this Palexia (Tapentadol) starting with 50mg 3 times daily and to go up gradually. 

I fully understand that if I search through the articles section I might find my answer but maybe someone which is having the same problems but has managed to find some sort of relief from this chronic pain (which unfortunately is bringing down my morale) can offer me some fast good advice.   Anybody knows about these Palexia tablets,  if these are of any help or better than Tramadol?  Thanks for all your attention and possible advice.  Let me remind you that I also take other pills for my hearth condition.

Sponsored Links

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 10:55am
Hi Josef and welcome to our website,

I am very sorry you are struggling so badly, and that you weren't able to attempt surgery due to your cardiac problems.  It sounds as if you have tried just about everything of a conservative nature----and you are correct that you may have reached the limit regarding injections and the amount of steroids involved as they can also cause problems after a period of time if given too often.

Tramadol is a semi synthetic narcotic that does help some people.  Unfortunately most opioids do cause constipation in a lot of people.  I have written something up about medications for chronic pain and am giving you the link: http://chronicpainsite.com/mb/forum_posts.asp?TID=5128&title=medications-for-chronic-pain-patients  I noticed that I haven't included Tapentadol in this and need to do so.   Tapentadol is also known as Palexia and Nucynta.  It may help your pain levels more than Tramadol, but it does have constipation as a side effect.  The most troublesome side effect from a few members who have tried this are hallucinations.

Others will be along, but again, welcome here and as we get to know you better will have more suggestions for you.  Stevie

Please donate to help Chronicpainsite.com continue to help others.

The information and articles provided on our website are designed to support, not replace the relationship between patients and physicians.

Spinal Fusions L5-S1 and L4-L5. Recent changes now with diagnosis of Lumbar Stenosis with neurogenic claudication. To have multi-levl posterior fusion with laminectomy and decompression of L2-3 L3-4 and fusion and revision of L4-5 L5-1 with instrumentation. Cervical DDD, stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis and facet arthropathy throughout cervical spine from C3-C7. Thoracic Spine: dextroconvex curvature of the thoracic spine, centered at approximately T8.(Scoliosis with 20 degree curve). At T7-8, a disc bulge. Degenerative disc disease T7-T9. Disc dessication from T3-T11.

NATIONAL SUICIDE HELPLINE 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
http://www.crisisclinic.org/
IN THE UK 0845790 90 90
http://www.samaritans.org/
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support
I Donated to CPS 2013/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 1:42pm
welcome josef...
i dont have to tell you that your situation is a tough one. the type of pain and discomfort you and i suffer can be down right discouraging at times. we sit and squirm in pain hoping some cure all will come down the line.
and here you are unable to fix this because of the heart issue.
there are a couple of high tech procedures that do require surgery far less extensive than the fusion. they are the electronic spine stimulator and the narcotic pain pump. each of these can most likely be inserted into your spine in about an hour but you are under anesthesia.
i've had a lot of experience trying to survive under conditions like yours.
there is no one pill that kills our pain. i too like the voltarin and i use tylenol and an opiate. i had no luck with the lyrica.
the best thing for me was to try to get in the most comfortable position i could. with my power wheelchair i have adjustments that allow me to find decent position to sit. 
i find i can still do a lot of stretching that keeps my strength up and kills some pain.
are you able to do any stretching on a workout mat?
another thing you can try if you havent already is acupuncture...
i hope something helps you. we are here to talk to almost all the time so be glad to talk more if you want....pal pete
7 spine surgeries for neck, leg and back pain caused by stenosis,DDD, facet hypertrophy and ligamentum flavum. spinal cord stimulator. both hips replaced. surgery on pituitary and pancreas tumors. arthritis. ga
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 2:51pm
oh josef i do have a suggestion on moving around better in bed. i too had that trouble. i found the less clothes i wear the better i can slide around. clothes seem to stick to bedding and matteress. i actually sleep on the floor with a workout pad under me. not having the bend of the mattress helps me....pal pete
7 spine surgeries for neck, leg and back pain caused by stenosis,DDD, facet hypertrophy and ligamentum flavum. spinal cord stimulator. both hips replaced. surgery on pituitary and pancreas tumors. arthritis. ga
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 3:25pm
Hi Josef,

I'm sorry to hear you're suffering so badly. It's terrible having pain you can't get away from.
I tried lyrica and while it helped the pain, the side effects were far too much for me. Have you tried gabapentin? It's an older drug than lyrica, but similar. Many people who can't take one are able to take the other. I used gabapentin for nerve pain successfully, for a couple years.
I've tried many of the same procedures as you, except for cervical problems, and like you I haven't had much success from them. I hope you can find some help here, there are many great people here who will offer what help they can.
Good luck, and I'll be watching to see how you're doing.
DDD C3-C6 with multiple osteophytes causing both moderate foraminal and canal stenosis and flattening and impinging on the spinal cord
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Rocken Roni View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 10:00pm
Hi Josef,
Just catching up on your tread. Sorry you are going through so much. I take morphine 60mg 3X a day and statex as needed for pain. There is not much I can add but I hope you can get the help you desperately need. You are in my Prayers.

Until one has felt the Love of an animal,
a part of their Soul remains Unawakened.

Unknown

1st injured Feb, 1997. Was told it was "Soft Tissue" and sent back to work - no X-rays
Late 1997 attended 1st Rehab Program to strengthen back. Mid 98 PCP took me off work. Tried going back to work over the next couple years, mostly off work due to pain.
June 2000, met with OS for first time. Did MRI , damage was L5-S1 totally blown out. Surgery done Jan, 2001.
Another Rehab program late 2001, attempted to go back to work early 2002. Slipped on water, fell flat on back screw fusion broke.
Went to 3rd Rehab program summer 2002.
Oct 2003 - 2nd Surgery, due to broken screw, had to operate from the front.
No improvement. Attended 4th Rehab program in 2004, at time It was decided NO work.
March 2006, had 3rd Surgery, this time fusion and instrumentation from Si to L3.
June 2008 Surgeon finally admitted I had Failed Back Surgery.
August 2009 WCB Finally put me on Long Term Disability
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 5:36am
Thanks to you all who posted to my thread.  I really appreciate your support and advice.  I live in a different time zone so these thanks may seem rather belated but I will post a longer reply where I will try to explain better my situation and condition. Thanks yet again Josef
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 10:10am

Hi guys, real thanks for your attention I do appreciate your support because it is not just sympathy but good advice coming from people who are facing same problems.  This is my second full post so don’t know if it is proper that I should send a separate reply  to each one  of you who posted me or else one post intended for all of you.  Anyway let me explain or give you a better picture of my situation regarding this chronic pain that I’ve had for so many years now.

First of all let me explain that up to now I have full mobility.  I don’t use crutches, walkers or walking frames etc.  I’m still able carry myself around and also drive.  But I walk stooped in such a way that people always notice that I have a bad back.  (I used to bang my head opening doors until I realized that my head was jutting beyond my feet).  To carry myself straighter I have to wear a lumbar support with a heath pad and double stretch holds for better support (although it can become a nuisance when sitting down or worse to eat). During the mornings I am still able to do some very light physical work around the house but must always be aware not to overdo it.  So up to now, I cannot say that I am encumbered with grave problems since I can still walk unaided and drive a car with manual transmission.  But I cannot walk for more than half an hour unless I rest a bit.  Sometimes in the past (only happened twice) whilst driving, my feet became numb with pain and I had to stop until I recovered full circulation.  So to avoid any accident I do not drive if when I sit in the driver’s seat I feel or perceive that pain in my buttocks and inner thighs will grow and not stabilize or recede.  If I watch the TV on the soft sofa I end up going to bed on all fours like a toddler.  But what is really killing me softly is not that I cannot walk completely upright or that I cannot always drive and all those other naggings that I wrote about yesterday but that I cannot hold on my arm my year and half old grand-daughter for more than three minutes.   That’s the worst price that I am paying because of my pain.

Yes Pete (thanks for your advice) I did try acupuncture but it was some five years ago and it didn’t help then.   Don’t know if it can work on me now unless there is now some other special procedure which I can try?  In my post yesterday I wrote that when I turn in bed exhilarating pain shoot up my legs and buttocks.  This mostly happens when I wake up as spasms rock and contract my body for split seconds but my wife tell me that I also whimper in my sleep when I try to turn and move.  I sleep only in my vest and underpants so I cannot say that clothes are hindering my movements.   You mentioned   electronic spine stimulator and the narcotic pain pump. each of these can most likely be inserted into your spine in about an hour but you are under anaesthesia’.  Will check about these and ask you about them later if you don’t mind.

Thanks Stevie for your comments and advice I will surely read the article which you sent me and ask you if there will be something which I will not understand.  Regarding Palexia I can understand about constipation because I experienced it when taking Tramadol but hallucinations I can do without no worries. LOL

Bailey and Roni thanks also for your remarks and solace.

Will keep in touch with you and other members

megsie84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megsie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 11:05am
Hi josef and welcome to the forum .  I was wandering if you are on any muscle relaxants  for the spasms that wake you up during the night? I used to get woken up at night by cramps and spasms, but then my Doctor switched me to baclofen and I haven't been woken by night time spasms and cramps since.                                  Megan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Mild bilateral forminal stenosis,Constant spasms , bilateral sciatica and osteo arthritis in knees.
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 11:17am
Hi Josef,

I'm glad you're finding us helpful, we all can use support, from people who understand. That's one of the best things about this place, not that we all have to suffer pain everyday, but that because we do, we understand. And as you've found out, often it's not the pain itself that's the most difficult to deal with, but how the pain affects our daily life and the people we care about.

Being unable to hold your beautiful grand daughter for more than a couple minutes, isn't right. Missing out on things you'd like to do with her or the rest of your family and friends, takes away from enjoying your life. We really understand that Josef.

So along with offering you all the information we can to help get your pain under control, we also lend as much emotional support as we can. Many of us have found, that having people to talk with, who really understand how difficult it is living with pain every day, is very helpful. I sure do.

So if you think talking might help you, we're always ready to listen. Take care Josef, wishing you lots of luck finding some things to help bring your pain down.
DDD C3-C6 with multiple osteophytes causing both moderate foraminal and canal stenosis and flattening and impinging on the spinal cord
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 12:58pm
Josef,

You have done a wonderful post, and please respond any way you wish---it isn't necessary to respond back to everyone but that is surely appreciated.

Do you have something other than a soft couch to sit on?  Many of us use what we call zero gravity chairs.   They can range from quite inexpensive that you can purchase in a hardware store in the States and Canada I know, to far more expensive leather chairs.  Basically they recline back so that the weight is off the spine.   I literally live in mine, and when possible will take a lightweight inexpensive one with me when I go to someone's house.  I am in my chair now as I type this----I use a small, lightweight netbook PC that I have on a laptop desk.

I understand how frustrating all of this is, and think that finding a good medication is of utmost importance.   Also Megan's idea of a muscle relaxant at night is excellent.  We will think of other things that may help you as time goes on.  Stevie

The information and articles provided on our website are designed to support, not replace the relationship between patients and physicians.

Spinal Fusions L5-S1 and L4-L5. Recent changes now with diagnosis of Lumbar Stenosis with neurogenic claudication. To have multi-levl posterior fusion with laminectomy and decompression of L2-3 L3-4 and fusion and revision of L4-5 L5-1 with instrumentation. Cervical DDD, stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis and facet arthropathy throughout cervical spine from C3-C7. Thoracic Spine: dextroconvex curvature of the thoracic spine, centered at approximately T8.(Scoliosis with 20 degree curve). At T7-8, a disc bulge. Degenerative disc disease T7-T9. Disc dessication from T3-T11.

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 3:29pm
hi josef and thanks for coming back to the site. you are fortunate to be able to still drive and walk for a little while. i get a little relief in the swimming pool . the best thing for me in the pool is walking backwards. it puts you in a natural pelvic tilt position that takes pressure off the spine....talk later....pal pete
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 7:53am
Hi again folks.  Still haven't started the palexia.  Checked in some three pharms. but couldn't find it.  Is this some new drug??  These last couple of days were tough, had to use the Voltaren to keep me mobile. 
Meg - with regards to cramps I don't normally have them during the night but feel them when I wake up until I put my feet on the floor and take a couple of steps.  These do tend to subside and stabilize in heavy calves all day long. So much so that if I stretch and harden my calves' muscles I get instant cramps
I appreciate all your endeavour to help me and others with similar problems and I took and will surely take note of all your advice.  Thanks yet again - Josef 
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 8:04am
HI Josef,

It is one of the newer drugs, but I'm surprised that your dr prescribed it and the pharmacies don't have it. Have you asked if they could order it for you?
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 8:07am
Palexia (Nucyanta) came out in the States a couple of years ago.  So, it can be considered "new" depending upon the Country.   Can the pharmacist order it for you?

Here is some information about those leg cramps: http://chronicpainsite.com/mb/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281&title=relief-from-leg-cramps

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90
megsie84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megsie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 8:24am
Could the pharmacy's not order it for you? If not then perhaps you could ask your Doctor to tell you which pharmacy's have it on stock ? Regards Megan. 
Mild bilateral forminal stenosis,Constant spasms , bilateral sciatica and osteo arthritis in knees.
Hangingon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hangingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 8:47am
I wake up almost every morning to calf cramps ,some days not to bad but some I wake up screaming. My doctor showed me 3 stretches to do, I do them loyally all day long. If I walk a lot the day before I spend a whole day feeling like someone is ripping off my toes ,jamming them back in, also tearing off the muscles and putting them back. I was told I have tendonitis really bad in my feet, from them being crushed under seat its what saved my life. They told me I more then likely have permanent muscle damage too. I wish sometimes I could take meds like most people but with my other health issues I got so sick just isn't worth it. NO one here is alone tho ,once you join this family they try really hard to help. sorry early I hope all this makes sense.
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 9:21am
Hi again.  Don't know what's happening but this is the third time I've wrote this quick reply to thank you yet again for all your quick response.  You all surely do your very best to help and offer advice.  Doc. confirmed that Palexia here are stock in main pharms and actually I only asked in some smaller ones.  So will give it a try again.  Yes calves do give problems when you feel like wear those big diver boots all day long.  Stevie - I will read that post you sent me.  Thanks again Josef
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 10:08am
Hi Sandy
Took to your suggestion regarding the zero gravity chair.  Any suggestions what to look for before buying one. I intend to use it mostly or mainly in the living area. - Thanks Josef
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 10:18am
Josef---I do hope that the Palexia will work for you.

As for a chair, much depends upon your budget.   You can get something for your living area in leather----in the US we have a store called Relax the Back Store and their chairs are expensive but last for many years and are super comfortable.  Here is a link: http://www.relaxtheback.com/zero-gravity.html  At the other end of the spectrum you can get a super inexpensive chair that I also use in living areas as well as outdoors: http://www.wayfair.com/CaravanCanopy-Infinity-Zero-Gravity-Chair-80009000020-L297-K~CQA1034.html?refid=GX21919195140-CQA1034&device=c&ptid=25716751980&gclid=CMT0hNbtgrsCFYqFfgodE3UA8g  I hope this helps a bit.  Either one will do the job for you.  Stevie

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 1:36pm
mike i would try sitting in one first just to make sure its comfortable. you have to be able to pull yourself up with arms and shoulder from lowest position. most people are comfortable in them however i just last spring found that the recline position gave me terrible pain. so try one first. i think most of them are the same as far as how far back they go.....pal pete
JOSEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOSEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2013 at 10:32am
Hi Stevie, sorry I wrote Sandy but have one friend with that name so it automatically came it.  Lapsus mine.  Please accept my apologies. I cannot find one here so have to get one from the U.K. and will go for a cheap one similar to the one you indicated in one the sites. Will tell you once I get it. 
Mike that it why I am going for a cheap one so that I will not have any regrets if it will not be of any use to me.   
Thanks Josef
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2013 at 12:29pm
Hi Josef,

I'm interested to see if you find the chair helpful. I know a lot of members with back problems use them. If you don't mind my asking, what will the total cost be, of a reasonable chair shipped to you from the UK?

Have you started taking the palexia? Do you notice a difference? Hoping things are going well. I'm listening, and watching to see how you're doing. Hope the chair will help.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
megsie84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megsie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2013 at 2:10pm
Hi jozef I live in the uk  and I investigated zero gravity chairs a while back when I was thinking of buying one and I found the best deals were on amazon  uk and ebay uk  .
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2013 at 7:17am
Originally posted by JOSEF JOSEF wrote:

Hi Stevie, sorry I wrote Sandy but have one friend with that name so it automatically came it.  Lapsus mine.  Please accept my apologies. I cannot find one here so have to get one from the U.K. and will go for a cheap one similar to the one you indicated in one the sites. Will tell you once I get it. 
Mike that it why I am going for a cheap one so that I will not have any regrets if it will not be of any use to me.   
Thanks Josef

No worries, Josef----I answer to lots of names.LOL   I hope shipping charges won't cost you too much, but mainly I hope that the chair will bring you relief.   I was on the go all day yesterday and didn't have one to sit in, and my pain levels sky rocketed.   I love the things!!!!

IN THE UK 0845790 90 90
dsr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2014 at 3:12pm
Hi mate if you still can't find palexia drop me a line at Email removed.and I can tell you where to find them

david
 Post Reply Post Reply