Advertise
With Us 
ChronicPainSite.com Foundation, Inc Personal Homepage
Please, if you have not Donated lately we need your help.
Click here to find out how YOU can help
  Advertise
With Us 

FAQ FAQ   Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New FP Group.. LIFE WITH CHRONIC PAIN
How you can get more control of your health and life.
Click Here
To Our FB page      

Login
Register
---------
ChronicPainSite.com Foundation, Inc
RULES
Navigation
Main Page
Forum Home
About Us
Site Information
Our Advisors
Articles Home
Faces of Pain
Recipe Section
No Pain Pain Scale No Pain

FAQ
Member Control Panel
Login
Register
Walking Conversion Chart

DC's Stories

CP Man Stories

Donate

Appointment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Appointment
    Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 7:46am
I have my appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday. Hopefully I will have more information on what exact surgery they want to do, how long the waiting list is and what the recovery will be like. Fingers crossed they get this done quick!
My pain has been pretty bad lately- my dose is up to 70mg now and I really don't want to have to take it much longer as I feel like a zombie!!
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 7:49am
Best wishes and hoping you get some information about the procedure and time frame to get it done.  The waiting is the worst part!!!

Please donate to help Chronicpainsite.com continue to help others.

My journey with chronic pain began over 30 years ago, while as a young nurse working spinal rehab, I injured my back lifting a patient. I am now fused from L2-S1. I have multiple thoracic and cervical issues. I'm a retired RN/PA and I know and understand the frustrations on both ends of the treatment spectrum of dealing with CP. It's been my goal since 2008, when we started this site, to reach out and help as many people in pain as possible. We will continue the fight as long as we can. Please, if you can help us continue to help you and others, donate. Thank you.
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support
I Donated to CPS 2013-2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 8:01am
Hi Chris,

Fingers crossed they get you in quickly. I'm sorry you're feeling badly and I'm waiting with you to hear when you can get this fixed.
DDD C3-C6 with multiple osteophytes causing both moderate foraminal and canal stenosis and flattening and impinging on the spinal cord
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Rocken Roni View Drop Down
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 2:48pm
Chris,
Good Luck on your appointment for Wednesday and I
hope you get all your questions answered. Hope you
start feeling better. Again, Good Luck!!

Until one has felt the Love of an animal,
a part of their Soul remains Unawakened.

Unknown

1st injured Feb, 1997. Was told it was "Soft Tissue" and sent back to work - no X-rays
Late 1997 attended 1st Rehab Program to strengthen back. Mid 98 PCP took me off work. Tried going back to work over the next couple years, mostly off work due to pain.
June 2000, met with OS for first time. Did MRI , damage was L5-S1 totally blown out. Surgery done Jan, 2001.
Another Rehab program late 2001, attempted to go back to work early 2002. Slipped on water, fell flat on back screw fusion broke.
Went to 3rd Rehab program summer 2002.
Oct 2003 - 2nd Surgery, due to broken screw, had to operate from the front.
No improvement. Attended 4th Rehab program in 2004, at time It was decided NO work.
March 2006, had 3rd Surgery, this time fusion and instrumentation from Si to L3.
June 2008 Surgeon finally admitted I had Failed Back Surgery.
August 2009 WCB Finally put me on Long Term Disability
Jeff View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support
I Donated to CPS 2014-2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 3:30pm
Good luck on your appointment.  I'll be having surgery soon too, probably in early to mid April.  Make sure you write down your questions and get all the answers you need.  I'm taking a pocket recorder to my next surgical consult so I don't miss anything.
Ankylosing spondylitis & osteoporosis -> compression fractures -> facet & ligamentum flavum hypertrophy-> stenosis -> spinal cord & nerve root compression -> cervical myelopathy & radiculopathy -> bruise & deformation of my spinal cord -> incomplete spinal cord injury -> postlaminectomy syndrome of cervical region. Cervical laminectomy & fusion decompressed my cord but I now have severe chronic pain. Pain meds = Oxycontin, Percocet, Lyrica, Soma, Cymbalta, Voltaren Gel, & Ketamine pain cream. 11 surgeries including 5 orthopedic & 1 neurosurgery.

Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 3:35pm
Great idea Jeff, that way you don't have to worry about forgetting anything.
DDD C3-C6 with multiple osteophytes causing both moderate foraminal and canal stenosis and flattening and impinging on the spinal cord
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Tas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2014 at 9:27pm
Best wishes for you coming appointment, hope that it clears up a few facts and you can get on with getting on.

As for feeling like a zombie, I don't have any to spare at the moment.Big smile

Ken

L1/2 Mild bilateral facet astropathy. L2/3 same as L1/2. L3/4 ditto. L4/5 Disc bulge indenting anterior thecal sac. Bilateral facet astropathy. Mild canal and left foraminal stenosis. L5/S1 Severe disc narrowing with extensive osteophytes. Broad based disc osteophyte protusion indenting anterior thecal sac and resulting in a right foraminal stenosis. Exiting L5 nerves intact. Osteophytic contact with descending right S1 nerve root. Conclusion_ Severe degenerative disc changes L5/S1 with disc-osteophyte protusion. Moderate disc bulge L4/L5 Moderate central spinal stenosis with obileration of the epidural fat and distortion of the thecal sac. L5/1 Decreased disc height and signal. Super Ventricular Tachacardia. (SVT) Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis knees and hips.
Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2014 at 2:45pm
Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. :)
I am in a whole lot of pain tonight, but it is my own fault for trying to push myself and doing too much.
Will let you know what happens tomorrow.
xx
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2014 at 2:51pm
Hi Chris,

Sorry you're hurting so badly, at least you know what caused the increase. Doesn't make it hurt any less, but at least you know why.

Good luck tomorrow and I'll be watching to see what the surgeon has to say.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support
I Donated to CPS 2013/14/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2014 at 3:55pm
surgery on the foreamin can be minimally invasive or more extensive you might ask which one he plans on doing.
its possible after he cuts away the vertebrae will be unstable and he might have to fuse it. ask about that too.
surgeons have no trouble cutting through bone in fact my surgeon stated cutting bone is much easier than cutting scar tissue which i have....best of luck.....pal pere
parkinsons disease.men1 genetic disorder. endocrine tumors in pituitary gland and pancreas. carpel tunnel syndrome. spinal stenosis.sleep apnea.vast knowledge of crutches and wheelchairs.borderline diabetic.gerd. both hips replaced. spinal stimulator. 7 spine surgeries/fusions. pain pump trial.Thrombocytopenia. no spleen.
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2014 at 10:52pm
Chris,
One of the words you need to remember is to Pace yourself. Baby steps.
Just do what you can then rest until you are ready to do more. Sorry you
are in so much pain. I know how it takes so much out of you. Good Luck
at your appointment tomorrow.

Unknown

1st injured Feb, 1997. Was told it was "Soft Tissue" and sent back to work - no X-rays
Late 1997 attended 1st Rehab Program to strengthen back. Mid 98 PCP took me off work. Tried going back to work over the next couple years, mostly off work due to pain.
June 2000, met with OS for first time. Did MRI , damage was L5-S1 totally blown out. Surgery done Jan, 2001.
Another Rehab program late 2001, attempted to go back to work early 2002. Slipped on water, fell flat on back screw fusion broke.
No improvement. Attended 4th Rehab program in 2004, at time It was decided NO work.
March 2006, had 3rd Surgery, this time fusion and instrumentation from Si to L3.
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2014 at 7:16am
Good luck today Chris.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Spicey View Drop Down
I Donated to CPS 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2014 at 12:06pm
Pacing is something that I am still terrible at. I hate giving in to my body but I am slowly learning that pushing through until I'm in agony is just not sensible. But there are times when we have no choice other than to keep going :(

Hugs x
42 yrs old, chronic pain for 21 years.
Decompression/stabilisation surgery with Dynesys Apr'04, revision with PLIF fusion Oct'08, SCS installed Apr'10. Injured neck in a stair fall in July '09.
Failed Back Surgery Sydrome & Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2011.
2014 diagnosed with Adenomyosis and Endometriosis. Surgery to thermalize the endometriosis in May '15
Also suffer from non-epileptic seizures brought on by pain.
Nevro high frequency SCS unit fitted in Feb 2016
Also suffer from anxiety & depression.
Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2014 at 7:42am
Hi, thanks for all your lovely messages.
I had my appointment yesterday and now am much clearer about what will be happening.
My surgery will be in the next 5 weeks. Not sure of the exact date yet, but the surgeon said it has to be done 10 weeks from referral which was 9th Jan. I will be in hospital 2 days and have a 2 inch scar.
The surgeon was very nice and answered all my questions. He told me the success rate is high for this surgery and 1/10 chance of recurrance, which I think is quite good odds!
I feel much better having met him and having got to see my MRI and understand better exactly what the problem is. Luckily it's only at one level.
I will let you all know as soon as I get my date thru.
xx
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2014 at 7:51am
chris those odds are as good as it getsThumbs Up
parkinsons disease.men1 genetic disorder. endocrine tumors in pituitary gland and pancreas. carpel tunnel syndrome. spinal stenosis.sleep apnea.vast knowledge of crutches and wheelchairs.borderline diabetic.gerd. both hips replaced. spinal stimulator. 7 spine surgeries/fusions. pain pump trial.Thrombocytopenia. no spleen.
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2014 at 8:00am
Fantastic Chris,

So glad you've had your questions answered and are moving towards getting things repaired. I'll be watching your thread to see when you're going in and following your progress. Less than 5 weeks wait is amazing.

Great News.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2014 at 9:45am
Wonderful newsClap

My journey with chronic pain began over 30 years ago, while as a young nurse working spinal rehab, I injured my back lifting a patient. I am now fused from L2-S1. I have multiple thoracic and cervical issues. I'm a retired RN/PA and I know and understand the frustrations on both ends of the treatment spectrum of dealing with CP. It's been my goal since 2008, when we started this site, to reach out and help as many people in pain as possible. We will continue the fight as long as we can. Please, if you can help us continue to help you and others, donate. Thank you.
Tas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2014 at 10:22am
Great news Chris.

Isn't it a huge relief when you have a kind of rapport with your surgeon?

He and yourself both sound very positive, that's 90% of the success story.

Will be cheering you on from afar.

KenClap

L1/2 Mild bilateral facet astropathy. L2/3 same as L1/2. L3/4 ditto. L4/5 Disc bulge indenting anterior thecal sac. Bilateral facet astropathy. Mild canal and left foraminal stenosis. L5/S1 Severe disc narrowing with extensive osteophytes. Broad based disc osteophyte protusion indenting anterior thecal sac and resulting in a right foraminal stenosis. Exiting L5 nerves intact. Osteophytic contact with descending right S1 nerve root. Conclusion_ Severe degenerative disc changes L5/S1 with disc-osteophyte protusion. Moderate disc bulge L4/L5 Moderate central spinal stenosis with obileration of the epidural fat and distortion of the thecal sac. L5/1 Decreased disc height and signal. Super Ventricular Tachacardia. (SVT) Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis knees and hips.
Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2014 at 12:38pm
Chris,
Great news!! It is good when your surgeon takes the time to explain everything to you and shows you your MRI. Will be waiting to hear when you will be having your surgery. Good Luck.

Unknown

Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2014 at 8:15am
Still waiting for my appointment to come thru. I hope it won't be too much longer. My leg pain is getting worse and comes on quicker when I stand. I can't really walk very far any more so I am not getting out much, which means life is pretty miserable right now. I just wish they would hurry up!!

I am hoping when the date comes it will be pretty soon, like 2 weeks or something. I guess waiting is the worst part,
Chris
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2014 at 8:39am
Hi Chris,

Yes, the waiting is terrible. Hopefully it will be within a couple weeks, but I think you said it had to be by the end of March? So no more than a month, which from what I understand of the NHS is really good. I know, it sounds like forever, but at least an end is in sight.

Sorry the pain is so bad, thinking of you and hoping along with you that they Hurry Up!
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
pete81241 View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete81241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2014 at 8:58am
chris i know what you mean about the pain when you stand. i cant stand it either but once you get those nerves freed up you will be free to go....hang in there chris....pal pete
Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 9:04am
Well someone must have heard me because the appointment came this morning!
It's the 27th March- I was hoping for a bit sooner, but at least I have a date now so I just need to keep telling myself one more month!!
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 10:18am
Good deal, Chris---

Hopefully the time will go quickly for you.  I hope that you can keep the pain under control and spend this time getting ready for your post op days.  Keep us posted on how you are getting along.  Stevie

Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 1:04pm
Great news on finally getting a date Chris

We'll be waiting with you for the day to get here. I noticed you've been replying to other members, thanks, it's wonderful when people share their knowledge and experiences. It's so helpful, as I'm sure you know, when someone tells you that you're not the only one, you're not alone out there. That you understand. So thanks much for contributing and being a member of this great family at CPS.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 1:20pm
SmileI don't always know what to say but I do read lots of other posts, which helps me a lot. But when I feel that I might have something that has relevance, or meaning, then I will try and say something. I am so grateful to all of you who write back to me and make me feel like I am not alone, if I can do that for someone else then it makes my day brighter. But when I don't reply its not cos I don't care, just that someone else might be able to say it better than me= does that make sense?
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 1:24pm
Absolutely!

But I wouldn't worry too much about whether someone else might say it better. Lots of times all I can offer is an ear, but just getting replies and knowing someone is actually listening, is very healing and powerful.

I feel the same about this place Chris, sometimes I'm sure it's saved my life. Reading and trying to help other people who may have just started a terrible time with chronic pain, makes me feel good too. And it's a great distraction from my own pain.

Kay, far too much about me.    Never feel you have to do anything here Chris. But whatever you are comfortable offering, we surely appreciate.

Thanks again.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 1:32pm
Thanks Bailey :)
The thing that this site has really helped me to do is perspective. I realise how lucky I am- this problem has only been going on for me since August, and while I feel I have had enogh already, I realise that for some people this goes on for years, even a lifetime! I also realise that in the realm of chronic pain, mine is pretty straightforward and a pretty straightforward fix, which, while I am aware there are never any guarantees, there is a high likelihood that in a couple of months my pain may well be significantly reduced. I really don't think I would have been able to be so optimistic had I not come here and realised how much other people live with and how courageous they are to face every day.
This place reminds me how lucky I am and how wonderful others are and how can that not make you smile?
SO really, it is me who should be thanking you- ALL of you xxx
Tas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Chrisisme Chrisisme wrote:

Thanks Bailey :)
The thing that this site has really helped me to do is perspective. I realise how lucky I am- this problem has only been going on for me since August, and while I feel I have had enogh already, I realise that for some people this goes on for years, even a lifetime! I also realise that in the realm of chronic pain, mine is pretty straightforward and a pretty straightforward fix, which, while I am aware there are never any guarantees, there is a high likelihood that in a couple of months my pain may well be significantly reduced. I really don't think I would have been able to be so optimistic had I not come here and realised how much other people live with and how courageous they are to face every day.
This place reminds me how lucky I am and how wonderful others are and how can that not make you smile?
SO really, it is me who should be thanking you- ALL of you xxx

Well said, ditto from me and good luck with your appointment.

KenBig smile

Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 12:53pm
Hi everyone,
Sorry I have not been about for a while, computer problems so very intermittent access!
I am doing ok, 2 weeks to go and I can't wait til its over!! I am sure I will be a bit wobbly a bit nearer the time though!
Had a gp apt today to sort out meds and just to flaf up that I am still suffering with tendonitis. She feels it may resolve after the op but if it doesn't she will sort out injections. She is very good and I am lucky to have such a fab GP!
Hope everyone else is ok, will have a look this evening to see how you're all doing xx

Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 1:00pm
Hi Chris,

Sorry about your computer problems, they are such frustrating things. Never worry about being here Chris. One thing all of us understand is the inability to ever know how we're going to be feeling.

Sure hope your computer will behave as you're getting closer to the date. If you start feeling wobbly, we're here to listen and support. It is great hearing about good gps, unfortunately that's more a rarity here than bad ones.

Wishing you all the best and know we've got your back, well the surgeon does but we're here for you.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 1:28pm
Hey Chris,

Just two weeks left----I hope the time flies by for you and the surgery is a great success.  Also, hoping the computer problems get sorted out:)

Check in with us as often as you can, especially as the time for surgery draws closer.  Big smile  Stevie

Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2014 at 2:39pm
Hi Everyone!
4 days to go now and I am beginning to get nervous!! But mostly I can't wait until it is out of the way and I can start to get better!! I think this week will fly by as there is so much to do. We have a friend visiting and she has brought her little miniature dachshund with her who is just gorgeous!! She is such a good girl too and great for cuddling!! Hope everyone is good
Chris xx

Charter - Member
Charter - Member
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocken Roni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2014 at 3:13pm
Hi Chris,
Good Luck on your up and coming surgery!
will be thinking of you.

Unknown

Stevie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I Donated to CPS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2014 at 3:42pm
Hey Chris,

Nervous=Normal.  Post away when you can-----these next days will go by quickly.  We are here to give a hug anytime it's needed.  Hug  Stevie

Chrisisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2014 at 5:59pm
Thanks Roni and Stevie,
I have planned a deliberately busy ( well, busy for me) day tomorrow and then a Chinese, bath and early night so I am hoping I won't have too much time to think about it.
I have to be at the hospital 7.30 am so the morning I will be busy getting ready!! xx
Bailey View Drop Down
CPS Support
CPS Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2014 at 6:08pm
You'll be there before you know it

We're all thinking of you and wishing the best. Chat if it helps, we're listening.
Cervical Facet arthritis
Chronic Pain Syndrome
 Post Reply Post Reply